Thursday, March 25, 2010

How a Joint Venture with Natural Zing Complements My Business

Being a wellness coach specializing in aromatherapy, raw food nutrition, and weight management I needed a reliable source of reasonably priced raw food items for my clients. A raw food lifestyle isn’t just about celery and carrot sticks. It can involve elaborate gourmet meals and rich luscious desserts such as chocolate pecan pie, garden pizza, Mexican burritos and many more. A lot of the ingredients for these exotic dishes cannot be found at regular grocery stores so  people are often discouraged from choosing a healthy diet.   

Natural Zing’s vast high quality raw food inventory and fast efficient service make it the ideal place to send my clients for their raw food needs. Their Affiliate Program is a great way to create a partnership between their raw food business and my coaching practice that is mutually beneficial. It means having direct access to living, vegan, organic or wild crafted foods without worrying about stocking inventory. My clients can choose from over 1,000 raw organic vegan selections and I get compensated for the referral. I can also invite business associates to join the Affiliate Program and get compensated for their referrals, too. How cool is that?

Losing 45 pounds on a partially raw diet has encouraged me to enroll in a program to become a certified Raw Lifestyle Coach. This will give me a good background from which to share my success story as well as teach Targeted Nutritional Therapy™ using live raw nutrition to target or address multiple health challenges and disease conditions with carefully selected raw foods and essential oils.

Supporting weight loss clients with the Zest Lady Be Lean Protocol™  has been easy since Natural Zing is a source for many of the ingredients needed for the recommended weight management recipes such as maca, carob powder, lucuma powder, chia seeds, and almond butter.   

I don’t recommend anything unless I’ve tried it and being a happy Natural Zing customer,  I can say I speak from experience. My wellness, raw lifestyle, and weight management clients  receive the benefit of my Affiliate relationship with Natural Zing where they can shop for food items that make the raw lifestyle more interesting and enjoyable. For more info about the Zest Lady wellness tools see http://www.peggycarey.com or http://www.zestladyaromapendants.com

No comments: